Thursday, December 18, 2008

I feel like..

I'm sorry, that it's every time i have a problem that has me posting new items, or exciting news(which doesn't happen often)...
but today i got the answer that i needed
i asked him "what's going to be different"
well he didn't have an answer for me, so i told him to call me back once he did i got a phone call a few mins later asking me not to hang up, i told him I'm not making promises... so he asked what do you want to know... i said i already have my answer, then he asked me what's going to be different
i told him that's the question i was asking him.. he said "nothings going to be different," although i was never in a "relationship" with him, it still hurt all the same.. 2 1/2 years of my time i feel was wasted on a lost cause.. no scratch that not wasted cause it's a learning experience.. i now know what not to look for..
but i just don't understand how someone who claims to love someone so dearly and wants them back, isn't not willing to change...
story of my life

2 Comments:

Mikeman said...

Damn so i'm assuming that was that one guy adn if so he did u real dirty! Im sorry some dudes are like that.

Im just glad you learned from the experience... cuz thats all we can do

GL0 said...

LIFE is a learning experience .. all u can do is bounce back and come harder .. ur better w/o that jerk, TRUST .. glad u finally listened to what i've been telling u for MONTHS. lol