Thursday, August 21, 2008

My last day in Phoenix area

so today i woke up really anxious and early realizing that today i will be loading my moms trunk to take off to Tucson tomorrow morning.. I have butterflies in my stomach because honestly i don't know what to expect, I'm the first in my family to go to college, so no one can tell me what to expect. They can only tell me what things i should watch out for. If you have ever watched Madea by Tyler perry then you'll understand this next part. Last night i was outside with my mom and sis and we were saying some of the hilarious lines in those movies when it got the thinking "Madea goes to jail", and "why did i get married(the play)"are two plays that i never get tired of watching, and the underlying message that it has in those i feel apply to what I'm gonna be facing in life... who knows what the lord above has in store for me :?

Jazzy

0 Comments: