Friday, August 22, 2008

I now reside in tucson


okay well today just about completes my day, i woke up early this morning to take my lil sis nd ken sis to school to say my final goodbye.. which had me all chocked up, hmmm then i came home and had bfast sat down and rested till my mom and dad was ready to go.. we drove and drove and drove, got lost but found our way to my new life... took sooooo long and lots of efforts to get my stuff unpacked not to freaking mention that my dorm hall doesn't have elevators grr... so it was excerise for me today...lol which reminds me i gotta find the gym..

n-e-hoo finally got myself unpacked and had a teary goodbye, i miss my mommy now... and I'm already ready to cry. it's hard leaving the nest for the first time especially when you don't know what to expect.. my roommate is very nice.. but i don't feel like i belong with her circle of friends so it makes it even harder to adjust not to mention i chose a school with hardly any blck ppl ha ha

well I'm having dinner @ this restaurant off of university very delicious might i add and healthy :)

toddles

jazzy

1 Comment:

GL0 said...

awwwh .. my jazzy boo is all grown up now ... (tear, tear)
8.(