Tuesday, September 2, 2008

today wasn't a good day

no smile on my face right now, just pent up aggression, i want to yell scream and shout.. what the hell i did??? is the pondering question I'm just in a questionable mood right now so it just has me wondering what's going on.. he doesn't respond back to texts messages, nd has me wondering if i came on a lil too hard..
when actually i really don't think i did so i don't know what the hell did..
nd because i'm upset ppl are just annoying me more and that can never be a dayum good thing but who the hell knows.. no sort of subject today just ranting and raving trying to get my point across to whom ever and to make myself feel calmer.. it's working a tad bit but i wish it.... i dunno
it's my fault cause i sat here thinking that the first person i met it was really gonna work out but shit it ain't like that jasmine jones..

1 Comment:

GL0 said...

cheer up boo.
he lost his phone, remember?
hahaha
:D