Saturday, September 27, 2008

Alrighty then..

yes, yes, i know it's been a long hot min since jazzy has written u something.. i believe the last time i left you all wondering why i was upset, to be honest i can't even remember why i was upset, ddn't need to be lol.. but i'm good now!!! getting ready to go home this upcoming weekend, to visit the doctors office yikes.. lol, and to see my high school score some touch downs for their homecoming.. :) but right now i'm doing good took my first test and got a 30/50.... that's a D in case yall wanted to know hehe but it's kool i guess my professor throws the lowest test score out so as long as i learn how to STUDY then i'll be okay for the next three.

Let's go on to relationships.. lol still single.. just out there trying to mingle
and no one's on tha list of who i want to date except this one person...
i'm really feeling them too, but i just don't know sometimes :)...

Right now my sinus are bothering me like no other right now, and my roommate is sick in bed so i'm doing my damnest to avoid her cause jasmine ain't trying to catch anything.. nd that's on the real.. lol

I will try to do my best to keep by many fans posted on what's going on in my life but till then i'll holla :)

whispered words

1 Comment:

GL0 said...

lol .. i know who that 'special some1' is .. lol
but dangg, lucky ass .. i wanted to go to homecomin!
how was it??
take pics and post em!