Monday, September 29, 2008

My weekend :)

okay well today is Sunday evening.. well more like monday morning and here i am writing about my weekend.. my weekend was spent studying which i will find myself doing a lot more of it during mid-terms and what not but don't get me wrong i'm not the perfect college student that you will me.. so don't even think that i am.. my roomate is sick with strep throat so i'm sort of kicked out of my room cause i catch strep like i do a common cold..

Too many days go by that i remember all the times that someone has come in my life and just left me incomplete, as if they took and never gave... I'm not in a sad mood right now but just a wondering one cause i'm just wondering what's in it for me in the future.. but isn't it a question we all ask ourselves?? thought so he-he

Cause i know i wonder if the field i wan't to go in, is the field that i'm destined for, did i choose the right school?? i feel like i did but who knows?? who will i marry?? do i know that person now.. i mean so many questions go unanswered but will they be answered one day??

well now that i've gotten a chance to clear my head, and my thoughts i guess i'll just end it where it is full of thoughts

whispered words.

0 Comments: