Saturday, August 15, 2009

Chile con sol cont'd

Well I'm sure you remember me telling you about my night, @ Chile con sol well it resulted in me getting a e-mail from the dean of students!!!! I was like what?! you can't be serious, well I had to go in for an apt, and I thought that i would be able to keep from getting in trouble, well turns out I'm in violation of an Alcohol policy that they have @ the university for students... well my punishments are;

A letter being sent home to my parents ( that wasn't hard telling my mom, she just laughed at me, and said you will never live this down)

15 hours of community service, at a non-profit organization

80 charge to my student account, because i violated a policy

I have to take a alcohol awareness class

and finally, I'm on probation for three months!

Lesson#1 Stop trying to grow up so fast
Lesson #2 Just wait until your 21

0 Comments: