Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's just a simple question that takes some thought (what if was you?)


So I was in my religion class today, and usually at the beginning of each class my teacher will play a song to begin the period off, well today he chose to play "World on fire" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzoNInZ2ClQ) by Sara McLachlan, and the video has some things that will really get you thinking, it begins by asking what's wrong with this video, then it goes on to say that it took only $15 dollars to make this video, then it started going into detail how much it actually is to shoot a video, and how all that money could be going to a third world country to help with medicine, food, etc... but I just got me thinking about how as of right now many people including myself do nothing to help make the lives better for them. It's like that old saying; out of mind out of sight, you know if the issue isn't smack dab in your face then it's not an issue.
But my question for the day is what if that was you?

0 Comments: