Sunday, March 22, 2009

My review of Twilight

So i like literally finished watching the movie, and you know what ladies and gents I LOVED THE MOVIE!!!!!, i mean there were some characters that i would have changed, like Bella she could have been a stronger actress, but she performed decent enough for my taste. Her father Charlie i expected him to look different, he looked Hispanic to me... lol and the Clearwater kid, for some reason throughout the four books i expected him, his father, and his friends to all be white, but when talking about an Indian reservation i should have known, but still the Clearwater son doesn't quite fit my description, he father does to the T... But i still enjoyed the movie very much, had me giggling, and laughing, the entire time, I'm already anticipating the second....

I give it 4 stars baby!!!!

0 Comments: