Monday, March 2, 2009

Road to Redemption; espisode with Trey

Okay so this so far has been my favorite episode from Road to Redemption( yes i know I'm super late posting this). But yes this episode was about a 15 year old boy by the name of Trey, who is involved in a gang. It was such a good episode for me.
Problem: The show revealed that he was trying to take on after his father, and brother who were both incarcerated, and his mother was trying so hard to steer him from that direction because she wanted him to go to college and become a real man.

Solution: T.I took him around town telling him about his dearest friend who just recently died because of gang violence, but when Trey wasn't listening T.I. took him to see his Uncle( or something like that) and he told him going down this road only has two outcome death, or jail, and I think that this was the breaking point for Trey to see, that boy knew that he didn't want to die..

Why I'm glad: I'm glad to see that Trey decided to change his ways, because of his promise to T.i. and also because he began to see that the life he was living was not for him. I'm also happy that his mother got her wish to see her son(who's doing awesome in school now), making the grades, and taking care of business at home

Favorite quote: "I found out that i can be like myself and nobody else" Trey

0 Comments: