Friday, January 16, 2009

Atonement


Now this movie i was trying to see since it came out in theaters, and once it went to DVD i was trying to catch it then too, lol. Sad to say it's been on DVD for some months and I was finally able to sit down with my progresso chicken noodle soup and some ritz crackers, to watch the movie... I started off not understanding what was going on but by the end of it I understood. Now keira Knightley (Pride and Prejudice) is in the movie and everyone I have seen her in I just love the movie even more. She is an actress that never bores me. Her mom in Pride and Prejudice (another fav) is in this movie as well, as a mom lol. but atonement is about a girl who wrongly accuses Knightly's love, saying her rapped her friend, and he had the choice of staying in jail for going to the army, of course he chose the army. Knightly's sister try to make her relationship with her sister okay but it never does, and she writes a book about it called Atonement...
-Jazzy

0 Comments: