Friday, January 30, 2009

The Road to Redemption; 45 days to go


Now this morning I woke up and came into my dorm room, and turned on the T.V. on the MTV channel and saw a preview for a new series, which follows the 28 year old drug dealer, turned rapper T.I.(Clifford Harris Jr.) along for 45 days as he attempts to change the lives of seven kids...


The reason behind this is because in March T.I will be doing year in prison because of his 2007 arrest due to gun charges, and before he is sentenced he must do 1000 hours of community service...


My opinion on this, I don't have any sympathy for him because he has been stuck in this predicament before, however by him choosing to do his community service out in the open and trying to change 7 lives is something worth cheering for, cause he could have easily just chose to do his community service out of the public eyes


That's that,

Jazzy

1 Comment:

GL0 said...

very true.. he wants publicity/money out of it, so he made it into a reality series .. not cool :/