Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back at it again


well now I'm just chilling in my room after my last class with a huge space till 3 today!!!.. i love my Mon & wed schedule.. my Friday too.. lol although i would love not to have a class at all, but hey you can't have everything you want right?? lol but looking @ this picture is what my classroom are like he he, so this semester my classes are food nutrition and you, traditions of love, Spanish 3rd semester, and finally the physical universe.. lol some interesting classes right??
well this semester my earliest class is at nine don't know why i did that to myself.. ohh wait i know cause i wanted to be done early and not late.. but hey I'm kool with my schedule...
I'm looking forward to improving my GPA this semester cause last wasn't a good look at all, but i have a game plan and I'm gonna follow through.. so wish me luck y'all
outtie till next time
Jazzy

6 Comments:

Mikeman said...

hmmm looks nice over there at NAU
anyways seemslike a good schedule...
the classes look real college like haha if that helps ahha and i hope u inprove that GPA cuz i know thats my goal too!

Jazzy said...

Mike why the heck do you think i'm @ NAU???? gayness boy
Bear down with that!!!!!.. lol

Mikeman said...

hahahahah
Oops...
my bad haha
but the classes really do look all college like miss UofA

sorry for the mistake

Jazzy said...

haha ur good boo i just wanted to give you a hard time

GL0 said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOO @ JAZZY'S FIRST RESPONSE "GAYNESS BOY" lmao .. too funny .. but yea, school officially starts next monday for me .. i just confirmed my spring enrollment today, not fun .. lol

Jazzy said...

awww my dear that really sucks