Thursday, January 8, 2009

what's on my head today...

hmmm well I'm in my room right now just counting down the days till i gotta get back in the groove of school.. dayum lol, but this time i think it will be a bit easier to leave this time, I'm kinda thankful that i have had an opportunity to go to college away from home cause it prepares my mommie, and i for when it's time for me to really leave :/.. I'm such a mommas girl :)...

So right now I'm waiting for resident evil 5 to come out on 360 which i plan to trade in my Xbox for an updated gaming system.. gotta keep up with technology right? lol

I'm also waiting for harry potter the movie to come out in theaters.. and twilight to come out on DVD cause i have yet to go and see it

but before i go, one question to you.. what do you believe will happen in 2012???
i only ask because so many ppl have been talking about the world ending in 2012.. i don't believe it will because i have someone greater watching over me, but what do you think?

2 Comments:

GL0 said...

lol .. 2012 .. a pretty random year (graduation yr actually) lol .. but thats a bunch of BULLSH*T.. dont believe everything u hear .. ppl will do anything for attention and fame these days, whether it means making up false theories or not..

Jazzy said...

yea it wasn't that i was believing it but it still got me thinking you know..