Monday, January 12, 2009

So i'm back in Tuck Town (Tucson)

well around 3 today i arrived back at my home sweet away from home, home... (if that just made any sense...lol) but i arrived back here with my step- dad, and i guess you call him my step- cousin... but i don't know.. but man let me tell you leaving the house was the hardest for me because I'm such a mommies girl and it was soooo hard to walk out and leave her, i got home and when it was time to go i ddn't want to leave, i got so used to being home.. jeez
it just really makes me realize how strong i make myself seem, now don't get me wrong i am a strong woman, but I'm not superwoman
I'm not sure if I've said this before, but going to college is preparing me for when i really leave home, and go my own way..
but surprisingly i was unpacked, and getting dressed for a BBQ i attended later on yesterday evening... i guess packing and unpacking so many times you become a pro @ it... especially when you have Ur new generation 4 ipod to jam to.. lol
but I'm outtie
jazzy

4 Comments:

Mikeman said...

yeah i know you feel
leaving home must be hard
i havent done it yet and as much as im like i cant wait to leave i know itll be hard for me to leave. But yeah TUCK TOWN for you untill who knows when....have fun

Jazzy said...

haha thanks boo :)

GL0 said...

lol .. niiiice!
yeah, packing/unpacking is like 2nd nature to me too, especially traveling for basketballs, we're spending the night in hotels half the time, so i'm forced to pack lightly .. not easy, but i'm gettin the hang of it!

Jazzy said...

now glo why are you traveling for basketball?? i know you love the game but dayum girl.. he he
jk i knew what you were trying to say but my sarcasm got the best of me haha